Holi Wishes 2019, The festival of Holi is celebrated on the day after the full moon toward the beginning of March each year. It is otherwise called the Festival of Colors. Holi commends spring, richness, great harvests, and the arrival of splendid hues after the dullness of winter. There are numerous accounts of the starting point of Holi.
Some include the evil presence of King Hiranyakashyap and his sister, Holika, and child, Prahlad. Different legends related to the festival incorporate the legend of Shiva and Kaamadeva and those of Ogress Dhundhi and Pootana.
Holi is the most vivid festival of the World, it’s festival Love and Unity. Wishes are the most imperative in our life. On this event, colossal quantities of people groups look through the most recent accumulation of Happy Holi Wishes 2019.
Also Read: Holi Greeting Messages
On the off chance that you are hunting wishes down sending your companions to the Happy Holi Wishes Name, So you are in the correct spot. You can choose any wishes and send to all companions Happy Holi.
Happy Holi Wishes 2019 English
1. Holi man bhedo ko mitane ka saar hai,
Holi dushmano ko gale lagane ka tyohar hai,
Holi naa khele jo manhoos,
Unki jeevan mein haar hai.
2. Holi Hai
I wish a very Happy Holi to Parminder and her family. Hope we celebrate this colorful festival altogether.
Luv To all my colleagues
3. Holi ki Shubh Kaamnaein. Bhaiyon aur beheno, Holi ke rango mein khoob rangna aur khushiyan manana.
– Yours XYZ
4. Happy Holi to all. Enjoy the colors of real life.
5. Very Happy and Colourful Holi to U and Ur Family. I wish that this year will bring every moment with happiness.
6. May God gift you all the colors of life,
and all other colors you
want to paint in your life.
7. H – Happiness
O – Opulence
L – Love
I – Integrity
Now that you know the meaning, let me wish you a happy Holi!
Happy Holi Wishes Hinglish 2019
Also Read: History of Holi
8. Wish the colors of Holi paint your life with brightness and wipe out all that is sad and dull.
9. Lal, hara, neela, pila
Phagun ke rang hai hazaar
Ein sab rangon ko lekar hum ayein hai aap ke dwaar
Kitni sari khusiyaan leke aaya hai yeh
Holi ka teohar!!!
10. May God bless you with happiness, prosperity and joy this Holi and through out.
11. Rango Ke Tyohar Me
Sabhi Rango Ki Ho Bharmar
Dher Saari Khushiyo Se
Bhare Ho Aaapke Sansar
12. Color sprayers
and, delightful music.
Hope you have a blast this Holi!
Also Read: Ram Navami Greetings
13. Chandenge jab pyare rang, ek meri dosti ka rang bhi chadhana.
Lagne lagenge tumhe suhane sare rang,
Aur meri dosti ka rang chamkega hurdum tumhare sang.
Wish you a very mastiful and colourful Happy Holi!
Happy Holi Wishes 2019 Hindi
1. रंगों के त्यौहार में सभी रंगों की हो भरमार,
ढेर सारी खुशियों से भरा हो आपका संसार.
यही दुआ है भगवान से हमारी हर बार,
होली मुबारक हो आपको दिल से हर बार !
2. आओ इस बार सब गिले शिकवे मिटायें, संग मिलकर खुशियाँ मनायें. आपको और आपके परिवार को होली की शुभकामनायें.
3. होली के शुभ अवसर पर रंगभरी शुभकामनाएं।
4. Red = Power
Wishing you a colorful and vivacious Holi!
5. Sneh ke rang do duniya sari,
Pyar ke rang se bharo pichkari,
ye rang na jane koi boli,
aapko mubarak ho holi.
6. May Holi fill your life with the vibrant colours of blue, green, yellow and orange.
May this be one of the best Holi you have ever had.
7. It’s Holi.
So, drench all your loved ones with water and the fabulous colors of Holi.
Happy Holi Wishes 2019 For Friends
1. Dear friends
I wish a Happy Holi to you!
2. Hi Pam,
Happy Holi!! I wish you were here this Holi.
3. Dear Sankalp,
Happy Holi friend. Bhaang kam peena aur ghumne mat jaana. Enjoy!!
Also Read: Holi Food Recipes
4. Hi Riya,
I wish you a very Happy Holi. Enjoy the bright colors of happiness and love.
5. Hi Bisht,
I’m feeling lonely without you. I wish I could celebrate this Holi with you. Happy Holi and enjoy yourself!
Conclusion (Final Words):
Holi Wishes 2019 Messages: During this spring here returns once more “Cheerful Holi” the “Festival of Colors” and the “Festival of Love” will be hung on twentieth and 21th March in 2019. Commending the triumph of good over abhorrence, how about we meet your loved ones, play and giggle together, overlook the mischiefs and excuse one another and fix broken connections.